TeachLogic Grant Application
The TeachLogic Grant Program offers underfunded schools a way to acquire a high-quality Sound Field system for one or more of their classrooms.
Each grant recipient will receive:
- One powered amplifier/receiver
- One teacher microphone
- One student microphone
- One set of 2-4 speakers depending on the classroom.
(Products may be new, refurbished, or gently used.)
- The recipient school must not currently own TeachLogic products.
- The school must be able to install or arrange for the installation of the system within 30 days of receipt.
- Grants will not be awarded to more than one grant applicant from the same school district in any one year.
- This signed Application Form
- Letter of Administrative support in PDF format
- Photos of applicant’s classroom in JPG or PNG format
How to apply:
- Fill out and submit this form.
- Upon receiving the confirmation email, follow the instructions for submitting the final documents.
- Once we’ve received all forms, we’ll send you a second email confirming that your completed application has been received.
- Grant recipients will be contacted within 30-60 days of application depending on the number of applications received.